The ELEVATE Row™ is the only rower that emulates a rowing movement on an incline using adjustable bodyweight resistance and produces a full body workout, integrating a strength component into a traditional cardio machine.
Simple and fun to use, the ELEVATE Row™ targets all the muscles groups simultaneously and enables a smooth consistent load through the entire range of motion, due to loaded concentric and eccentric phases of the exercise.
Designed for multi-planar movement including exercises such as biceps curls and an alternating side-to-side row, rowing is fun to use and user friendly, accommodating all fitness levels.
Folds upright for easy storage.
- Low level strength component with a cardio workout
- Adjustable bodyweight training
- Eccentric and concentric phase load
- Built for multi-planar movement with exercises such as biceps curl
- Low compression on the joints, especially the spine.
- Two levels of Resistance
- Ergonomically designed to perform correct rowing exercises
- Computer display tracks training
- Low level strength component with a cardio workout.
- Two levels of resistance of rowing at an incline coupled with two independent moving platforms produces a workout that engages all muscle groups simultaneously achieving a quicker, more effective workout.
- Low compression on the joints, especially the lower spine.
- Full leg and shoulder strengthening.
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels.
- The resistance incline can be raised or lowered to adapt to all needs.
- Designed to adapt to all body sizes.
⭐ SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING
SUMMER SPECIAL 2023 RENT THIS FOR 4 WEEKS + 4 EXTRA WEEKS FREE THAT'S 100% EXTRA RENTAL FOR FREE